Thursday, July 22, 2010

New stuff for the craft show in Capreol (July 31st)

So, I've been seriously busy setting up the stuff on the awesome displays my dad made me. Time consuming, but quite worth it. My goal is to be completely ready to go by this Sunday (I'm making a dry run at his place, to see how portable (or not) the displays are. But of course, when inspiration strikes (in this case Lynn was my inspiration for the colors of Faith in this post) you strike while the iron is hot. So, enjoy the new pieces, they will be available at the Capreol show, and if they don't sell, in the store after.

also, Please keep Goldie in your prayers. She has a sore on one of her tumors. :(  I refuse to give up on her but... I fear the time is coming near.

Dance of the Blue Butterflies (This piece is sold, but I'd be happy to make you a similar one)
Colors of Faith set
This is part of a new collection I'm starting. "My Secret Garden", This one is Hearts and Roses.
This is part of a new collection I'm starting. "My Secret Garden", This one is called "Pink Butterflies"
Colors of Faith set
Colors of Faith earrings 
Colors of Faith earrings









.
I like these. Simple, dainty, but cute.

No comments: