Friday, July 23, 2010

A new collection, for your perusal

So my sister in law tells me, Cyn, you should make a charm bracelet with those birds and birdhouses (they were hanging on the large charm display). The more I thought about it, the more she was right. (don't you just HATE admitting someone's right?) lol!

So, I came up with a few pieces, not starting with the birds or the birdhouses but with more... delicate and feminine tones (ie, PINK!) I named the pieces My Secret Garden Collection. I love to garden, and the name sounded just perfect. So, here are the pics of the new items. They will be for sale at the next craft show (Capreol, Ontario, July 31st)

I plan on making more of these, in various colors. The three blue ones, that I made on Thursday, took me about 6 hours in all. I have enough spare "dangles" to make a 4th one, or maybe I'll end up making a rainbow one (wouldn't that be cool?)

My Secret Garden Collection - Butterflies singing the Blues
My Secret Garden Collection - White dove nesting
(those charms on the earrings are actually bird nests with eggs ^_^)
My Secret Garden Collection - Lil' blue bird in a lil' blue house
My Secret Garden Collection - Butterfly blooms
My Secret Garden Collection - Hearts and Roses

1 comment:

Lucie said...

Why thank you for acknowledging my suggestion! And yes, I think a multi-coloured set would be fabulous. After all, most flower gardens are just chock full of various colours, aren't they?

Love the sets you've made so far, especially the pink set with those awesome pink butterfly earrings, as well as the bracelet with the blue butterfly.

I can hardly wait to see the other ones you'll come up with!