Thursday, February 18, 2010

WOOT! we are back ONLINE and OPEN for business!

I'm on a ROLL people, just call me BUTTER! (not parkay ok?)

SO! The store is OPEN! come one come all! Register for the newsletter. I plan on sending my registered customers special deals ONLY available to them... (and no I won't spam, promised!)

I'm adding the earrings to start with. I've about 120 pairs to add, with about 40 done so far! Then, we'll see which comes next.

There are St-Patrick/Shamrock stuff, with more to come!

On the main page, I've listed all the changes and updates I've made to the store, including the new flat rate shipping fee, (instead of all the messing around with Canada post!), new discount deals and more!

You can also select what kind of items you'd like to see by the (many) categories on the left hand side, and this now includes Colors! If you click on the Colors category, in the central part (where the items are usually listed), there will be all the different colors that are currently used within my items. Click on the color you want (say Blues) and VOILA! all the blue stuff comes up! :) You can also use the search engine to find what you're looking for!

Please remember, if you don't find what you're looking for, or have an idea for a piece, I'd be happy to work something out with you! Also, if you'd rather wear posts or hooks (and the item you are drooling over has the other) drop me a line, and I'll switch them up for you!

Little tip of the day! I've found out through experimenting that hooks CAN be used with metal earnuts (like the ones used on post earrings!) and that way, you don't lose your precious goodies :) BUT, please try this on BEFORE you put the earrings on, so you're SURE the earnut will come off. I did this with a pair of new butterfly earrings, and one came off no prob, but the other! yeeesh! I had to CUT it off! (now that is scary lol!) You've been warned! so! COME SEE ME! Comments and questions are always welcomed!

Cheers! and may the Lord bless you!
Cyn

No comments: