Sunday, February 14, 2010

A new blog site, lets hope this one does NOT get deleted!

So I was on another blog, and I get home from church, and lo and behold, my account was deleted because of spam? WHAT? and apparently, I only had links in my blog? I wonder what all the text was then.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a crappy ... month! I had to put Gorbie down on Friday, then they go and pull this stunt! Thanks guys! So, I'm gonna post here, instead, even though I realize people sometimes have a hard time leaving comments. Sorry folks, but this is until the store is up and running. :(

What a joke. So, anyways... Here are a couple of creations... they will be available at the online store soon (or email me if you want them NOW).

Cynthia



The sleepy sheep have found a new Shepherd :)



No comments: